1. The over-pull dialog box has been revised. It now provides for separate specification of notes with wound strings and the notes on the bass bridge. Previously there was only one parameter for both uses. It also provides for the optional specification of treble strut locations. The over-pull calculations have been revised to take into account these new parameters.
2. The over-pull parameters mentioned above are now saved and restored in the tuning file.
3. The defaults for bass and treble intervals for adjusting the tuning curve for new tunings are now explicitly specified in the tuning curve editor.
4. The special tuning file, Default.tun, is no longer used. Now the default partials for new tunings are more easily set through the table of partials editor.
5. Internet Calibration, using Internet Time Servers, is now provided as an option, in addition to calibration through an external source of pitch.
6. To accommodate tablet mode, the main tuning screen now resizes when the orientation changes between landscape and portrait.
7. Automatic note switching control through the toolbar buttons has been simplified to emphasize mouse and touchscreen use rather than keyboard use. Multiple actuations of the AUTO button cycle through the available options.
8. The tuning curve editor has been simplified. The option to allow custom offsets to float with the manual adjustments has been removed. Custom offsets are always frozen when manual adjustments are done. The adjustment arrows have been removed since the new swipe method for adjustment provides for all the same functionality.
9. A new display option in the tuning curve allows the display as if all the partials were the fundamental. This makes it easier to see the tuning curve as a smooth continuous function, without the interruptions due to changes of partials.